Wilbroda sacked from The Papa Shirandula Show?

Related image
Jack Nyaminde  has been on Papa Shirandula TV show since  the beginning of the show back in 2008. rumors are now  spreading that her Character has been  removed from the show by Producers.


Papa Shirandula " Charles Bukeko" reportedly removed Wilbroda from citizen TV show after she joined milele FM.
Wilbroda  however refused  to Confirm  or deny that she had been Fired.

"Bado Tunaendelea na Maisha. Acting is super but I really don't want to talk much about the Show ( Papa Shirandula). I would  rather not talk about it. Lets talk about my show. Lets talk about Milele , My new place of work, because it is my new blessing and my new beggining," Said Wilbroda in an interview


Wilbroda however assured her fans that they will be seeing her on tv doing brand endorsements, further  fueling speculations  about her exit from the show Papa  Shirandula .

"I choose to Concentrate on the good things that are happening in my life just be sure you will see me more on your  TV screen, Representing alot of brands that  I am Part of "

Comments