Huddah Monroe’s ‘ex-boyfriend’ Godiamo commits suicide

Renowned French businessman Gontran Diamo popularly known as Godiamo is dead.
The Angolan entrepreneur and Paris Saint Germain Football Club die-hard supporter, committed suicide yesterday in Miami.
Huddah Monroe and Godiamo

Godiamo, who was known for his flashy lifestyle; traveled in private jets, owned multimillion businesses across the world, wore designer shoes, clothes and watches, took to Instagram to reveal that he was going to commit suicide moments before he took his own life by jumping off the 10th floor of a building near Brick City Centre, Miami Florida.

Godiamo

His note read;
TELL MY MOTHER THAT I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART. I HAVE ALWAYS FOUGHT SO THAT SHE LACKS NOTHING AND FORGIVES THOSE WHO HURT ME. DAD TOO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ♥ ️, TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
And to his fiancee only identified as Smart girl, he wrote;
 SMARTGIRL I LOVED YOU, I LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. MY FRIENDS, I LOVE YOU, LOVE US ALIVE. NB: I HOPE FOR YOU THAT YOU WILL BE VERY RICH AFTER MY DEATH.
One Joel Franco shared the sad news and he tweeted:

HEARTBREAKING: A MAN JUMPED OFF THE 10TH FLOOR OF AN APARTMENT BUILDING NEAR BRICKELL CITY CENTER THIS EVENING. POLICE CONFIRMED IT WAS A SUICIDE.
 
IF YOU ARE FEELING DEPRESSED OR HAVING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, CONTACT THE NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE 1-800-273-8255.
Depression is real and recently, most countries launched hotlines for anyone who’s suicidal to contact them.

Comments

Post a Comment